A very well centered and very fine OG example of the 15c brown purple Northern Seal stamp from the 1937 Long Coronation Issue. Printed on horizont...View full details
- 1898-1902 Numeral Issue
- 1899 Surcharges
- 1912-1928 Admiral Issue
- 1927-1935 Commemoratives
- 1928-1929 Scroll Issue
- 1930-1935 Arch Issue
- 1931-1932 Provisional Issues
- 1932-1935 Medallion Issue
- 1933 Regina Grain Exhibiton
- 1935-1937 Dated Die Issue
- 1937-1942 Mufti Issue
- 1942-1949 War Issue
- 1962-1966 Commemoratives
- 1967-1972 Commemoratives
- 1973-1976 Commemoratives
- 50th Confederation
- British Royal Family
- Dead paper
- Engraved under $10
- French Booklet
- high Fluorescent
- historic events
- Historic sites
- Low Fluorescent
- Medium Fluorescent
- Modern Olympics - Summer
- Newfoundland Issues From 1932-1949
- Newfoundland Silver 1897 Diamond Jubilee Issue
- Plate block
- Postage Dues
- Prominent Canadians
- Quebec Tercentenary
- Re-engraved Newfoundland Issues From 1911-1931
- Special delivery
- Top grade
- Topical A-C
- Topical D-J
- Topical K-O
- Topical P-Z
- VF Used
- War Tax
- Winnipeg Tagged
Current Weekly Auction - Closing Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 11:30 pm Atlantic Time
Welcome to our weekly unreserved auction! This week we take a brief break from our usual themes and our auction will be exclusively early Canada and booklets from 1913 to 1952. This is a smaller auction than usual, with 206 lots.
The following week we will resume our two themes, with Niger Coast Protectorate from 1894 to 1898 and the second part of the 1977-1982 Floral & Environment issue.
To improve visibility of the lots containing more than one stamp, choose list view, rather than the default grid view. If you look on your screen just above the lots you will see a toolbar with "Sort by", "Show" and "View As". Under the "View As" you will see 2 choices: one arranged like a grid and one arranged like a list. Choose list view with your cursor and it will show the lots at full size.
Welcome to our current weekly auction! Every week, we take over 200 listings from our stock and offer them with no reserve, to the highest bidder. The rules are very simple:
- All bids will appear as a cryptic version of the bidder's last name to preserve anonymity, while enabling you to tell if you are bidding against the same bidder. So "John Doe" would appear as "J****e".
- You must log in to bid. If you do not have an account, you will have the option of creating one on the login page.
- You can now bid directly from the auction collections page. You no longer have to go into each individual listing to place a bid.
- The bids that will display are colour coded to provide you an easy way to tell if you are in the lead. A green bid means you are the high bidder, red means you have been overbid and black means you have not yet bid.
- The minimum bid for any item is $1 CDN.
- Bidding is in $1 increments.
- You are responsible for honouring all bids made. Please respect the integrity of the auction process and do not place a bid unless you intend to honour it in the event that you are successful.
- Canadian residents will be charged HST or GST as required by their province.
- Unlike e-Bay, Hipstamp or many other online venues this is a true auction in the sense that bidding does not close on an item until 3 minutes after the last bid has been placed. This is done in order to give every interested bidder an opportunity to bid. So, while the target closing time is 11:30pm for all lots, many of these will not close until well after 11:30pm, if they continue to receive bids after 11:27pm.
- After the close of the auction, you will be notified as to which lots you were successful on and will be directed to checkout to complete your purchase.
- Discount coupons do not apply to auction purchases.
- In the case of ties, the earlier bid always wins.
A very fine NH example of the 10c brownish black "Salmon Leaping Falls" stamp from the 1937 Long Coronation Issue. Printed on horizontal wove paper...View full details
A very well centered and very fine mint NH single of the 3c dark rose red King George V Admiral Provisional stamp, perforated 12 x 8. Vertical wove...View full details
A very fine NH example of the 14c black Newfoundland dog stamp from the 1937 Long Coronation Issue. Printed on horizontal wove paper, showing no ...View full details
A well centered and very fine mint OG example of the 3c light bistre brown father of confederation stamp from the 1917 50th Anniversary of Confeder...View full details
A well centered and very fine mint OG NH single of the 3c very deep brown (brown in Unitrade) wet printing Admiral coil from the 1911-1928 Admiral ...View full details
Canada #541 (SG#684) 15c Red, Yellow and Black 1971 Radio Canada International Issue UR Inscription Block HB Paper VF-84 NH
A very well centered and very fine NH upper right inscription block of the Canada #541 1971 15c Radio Canada International Issue. Printed on highbr...View full details
Canada #479ii (SG#621a) 5c Dark/Light Blue, Yellow And Red 1968 Meteorology Issue LL Field Stock Block On HB Paper VF 80 NH
A very well centered and very fine NH example of the Canada #479ii 5c Dark/Light Blue, Yellow, Red 1968 Meteorology VF 80 NH HB LL FS. Printed on h...View full details
A well centered and very fine mint NH sealed package of 4 plate blocks of the 8c dark blue summer sports stamps from the 1974 Keep Fit Sports Issu...View full details
Canada #632ai (SG#768a) 1974 Summer Sports Issue Pack of Plate Blocks Paper/Tag Type 1 - The So Called HB Paper
A very fine mint NH sealed package of 4 plate blocks of the 8c dark blue summer sports stamps from the 1974 Keep Fit Sports Issue, with moderate G...View full details
Canada #621ii (SG#760a) 15c Multicoloured Queen Elizabeth II 1973 Royal Visit Issue "F" Paper Type 3 UR Bronze Shade VF-80 NH
A well centered and very fine mint NH upper right blank field stock block of 4 of the 15c multicoloured Queen Elizabeth stamp from the 1973 Common...View full details
A well centered and very fine NH example of the 5c deep reddish violet King George V and Windsor Castle stamp from the 1935 Silver Jubilee Omnibus ...View full details
A well centered and very fine mint NH single of the 5c carmine red postage due stamp from the 1969 Second Centennial Postage Due Issue. Vertical wo...View full details
A well centered and very fine mint OG example of the 4c blackish purple dry printing postage due stamp from the 1906-1928 First Postage Due Issue. ...View full details
A very well centered and very fine mint NH single of the 1c deep bluish lilac postage due stamp from the 1933-1934 Third Postage Due Issue. Verti...View full details
A well centered very fine mint OG single of the 2c deep slate lilac postage due stamp from the 1933-1934 Third Postage Due Issue. Vertical wove pap...View full details
A very fine mint OG LH example of the 20c carmine-red special delivery dry printing stamp from the 1922-1927 special delivery issue. Printed on hor...View full details
A very well centered and very fine mint LH single of the 4c deep slate lilac postage due stamp from the 1933-1934 Third Postage Due Issue. Vertical...View full details
A well centered and very fine mint OG example of the 1c myrtle green (green in Unitrade) Admiral war tax stamp from the 1911-1928 Admiral issue. Pr...View full details
Canada #J31iii (SG#D35b)4c Carmine Red 1973 Centennial Postage Due Ribbed HB Paper LL Block VF-80 NH
A well centered and very fine mint NH lower left inscription block of 4 of the 4c carmine red postage due stamp from the 1973-1977 Third Centennial...View full details
A nearly perfectly centered and superb mint LH single of the 10c olive green Sir Georges Etienne Cartier stamp from the 1930-1935 Arch Issue. Verti...View full details
Canada #224 (SG#348) 13c Deep Rose Lilac Charlottetown Conference 1935-1937 Dated Die Issue VF-75 NH
A very fine mint NH example of the 13c deep rose lilac Charlottetown Conference stamp from the 1935-37 Dated Die Issue. Printed on vertical wove...View full details
Canada #465p (SG#588p) 25c Bottle Green 1967-73 Centennial DF GR Paper W2B Tagging UR Block VF-80 NH
A well centered and very fine mint NH blank upper right corner block of the 25c bottle green Solemn Land stamp from the 1967-1973 Centennial Issue,...View full details