A very well centered and very fine mint OG example of the 20c deep brown olive (grey green in Unitrade), wet printing Admiral stamp from the 1911-1...View full details
- 1865-1896 Newfoundland Cents Issues
- 1868-1897 Large Queen Issue
- 1870-1897 Small Queen Issue
- 1897 Diamond Jubilee Issue
- 1898 Imperial Penny Postage
- 1898-1902 Numeral Issue
- 1899 Surcharges
- 1927-1935 Commemoratives
- 1928-1929 Scroll Issue
- 1932-1935 Medallion Issue
- 1935-1937 Dated Die Issue
- 1937-1942 Mufti Issue
- 1942-1949 War Issue
- 1972-1978 Caricature & Landscape
- 1973-1976 Commemoratives
- 1977-1981 Commemoratives
- Airmail Special Delivery
- Classic cars
- Commercial Aircraft
- Engraved under $10
- Federal Revenue Stamps
- historic events
- Historic Sites
- Large queens
- Low Fluorescent
- Newfoundland Pence
- Other stamps
- Ottawa Tagged - 4 mm OP-2
- Peace issue
- Plate block
- Prominent Canadians
- Small Queens
- Souvenir sheet
- Topical A-C
- Topical K-O
- Topical P-Z
- VF Used
Current Weekly Auction - Closing Wednesday, November 20, 2019 at 11:30 pm Atlantic Time
Welcome to our current weekly auction! Every week, we take 40 listings from our stock and offer them with no reserve, to the highest bidder. The rules are very simple:
- All bids will now appear as anonymous, due to concerns expressed by bidders. If you wish to review your bids to see which items you are leading on you can do so by going to your account page. There you will be able to see your bids and whether or not you are still in the lead.
- The minimum bid for any item is $1 CDN.
- Bidding is in $1 increments.
- Auto-bids may be placed. Simply enter your maximum and the software will bid automatically for you up to your maximum. Please note that you must select this if you want the auction software to act as your agent, bidding in $1 increments. If you don't select this the software will take your bid as the current bid.
- You will receive confirmation e-mails after your bids have been placed and if you have been overbid.
- You are responsible for honouring all bids made. Please respect the integrity of the auction process and do not place a bid unless you intend to honour it in the event that you are successful.
- Canadian residents will be charged HST or GST as required by their province.
- Unlike e-Bay, Hipstamp or many other online venues this is a true auction in the sense that bidding does not close on an item until 3 minutes after the last bid has been placed. This is done in order to give every interested bidder an opportunity to bid. So, while the target closing time is 11:30pm for all lots, many of these will not close until well after 11:30pm, if they continue to receive bids after 11:27pm.
- After the close of the auction, you will be notified as to which lots you were successful on and will be directed to checkout to complete your purchase.
- You must be logged in to bid. If you do not have an account, you will have the option of creating one on the login page.
- Discount coupons do not apply to auction purchases.
- If you are placing bids in the popcorn bidding period, i.e. after the normal closing time, you should place it as a normal bid, and not as a proxy bid, as it appears that the software does not process proxy bids at this point.
Canada #110 (SG#249) 4c Olive Bistre 1911-1928 Admiral Issue Wet Printing, Paper With No Mesh VF-84-J NH
A beautifully centered and very fine mint NH example of the 4c olive bistre (olive bistre in Unitrade), wet printing Admiral stamp from the 1911-1...View full details
A well centered and very fine OG example of the 5c bright indigo (indigo in Unitrade), Admiral stamp from the 1911-1928 Admiral Issue. Printed on w...View full details
A very well centered and very fine NH example of the 10c deep green Windsor Castle stamp from the 1935 Silver Jubilee Issue. Printed on vertical wo...View full details
A well centered and very fine mint OG example of the $1 Prussian blue Champlain Monument stamp from the 1935-37 Dated Die Issue. Printed on vertic...View full details
Canada #224 (SG#348) 13c Blackish Purple Charlottetown Conference 1935-1937 Dated Die Issue VF-84 NH
A very well centered and very fine mint NH example of the 13c blackish purple Charlottetown Conference stamp from the 1935-37 Dated Die Issue. Pri...View full details
A very well centered and very fine mint NH example of the 20c deep olive green Niagara Falls stamp from the 1935-37 Dated Die Issue. Printed on ve...View full details
A well centered and very fine NH example of the 3c deep steel blue 1934 Jacques Cartier Issue. Printed on horizontal wove paper with no visible mes...View full details
A fine NH example of the 10c olive green 1934 United Empire Loyalists Issue. Printed on vertical wove paper with no visible mesh, and with smooth...View full details
A well centered and very fine example of the 5c steel blue 1933 Royal William Issue. Printed on vertical wove paper with no visible mesh, and with...View full details
A very well centered and very fine NH example of the 5c steel blue 1933 Universal Postal Union Congress Issue. Printed on vertical wove paper with ...View full details
Canada #CE1 (SG#S13) 16c Deep Bright Ultramarine 1942 Air Mail Special Delivery Plate 1 UR Block VF-80 NH
A very fine NH example of the 16c deep bright ultramarine Airmail Special Delivery stamp from the 1942-49 War Issue in an upper right (UR) plate 1 ...View full details
Well centered single with good even perfs and soft horizontal wove paper with shiny white gum. Unitrade values a VF-75 NH example at $22.50 This st...View full details
A very well centered and post-office fresh LH mint example of this high value on thick horizontal wove paper with deep cream gum. The scans show bo...View full details
A very fine mint NH single of the 8c deep brown purple Alaska Highway stamp from the 1967-1973 Centennial Issue. Vertical wove paper with clear, co...View full details
A very fine mint NH plate 2 upper left corner block of the 50c brown orange Summer's Stores stamp from the 1967-1973 Centennial Issue. Vertical w...View full details