A well centered fine mint OG HR example of the type 1 2c rose carmine King Edward VII stamp from the 1903-1911 issue of the same name. Printed on v...View full details
- 1870-1897 Small Queen Issue
- 1897 Diamond Jubilee Issue
- 1898 Imperial Penny Postage
- 1898-1902 Numeral Issue
- 1927-1935 Commemoratives
- 1928-1929 Scroll Issue
- 1930-1935 Arch Issue
- 1932-1935 Medallion Issue
- 1935-1937 Dated Die Issue
- 1972-1978 Caricature & Landscape
- 1982-1987 Commemoratives
- Booklet pane
- Canada Edward VII
- Clipper Ships
- Dead paper
- Federal Revenue Stamps
- historic events
- Historic Sites
- Low Fluorescent
- Newfoundland Issues From 1932-1949
- Peace issue
- Plate block
- Postage Dues
- Prominent Canadians
- Quebec Tercentenary
- Re-engraved Newfoundland Issues From 1911-1931
- Special delivery
- Top grade
- Topical K-O
- Topical P-Z
- Transport vessels
- VF Used
Current Weekly Auction - Closing Wednesday, September 25, 2019 at 11:30 pm Atlantic Time
Welcome to our current weekly auction! Every week, we take 40 listings from our stock and offer them with no reserve, to the highest bidder. The rules are very simple:
- All bids will now appear as anonymous, due to concerns expressed by bidders. If you wish to review your bids to see which items you are leading on you can do so by going to your account page. There you will be able to see your bids and whether or not you are still in the lead.
- The minimum bid for any item is $1 CDN.
- Bidding is in $1 increments.
- Auto-bids may be placed. Simply enter your maximum and the software will bid automatically for you up to your maximum. Please note that you must select this if you want the auction software to act as your agent, bidding in $1 increments. If you don't select this the software will take your bid as the current bid.
- You will receive confirmation e-mails after your bids have been placed and if you have been overbid.
- You are responsible for honouring all bids made. Please respect the integrity of the auction process and do not place a bid unless you intend to honour it in the event that you are successful.
- Canadian residents will be charged HST or GST as required by their province.
- Unlike e-Bay, Hipstamp or many other online venues this is a true auction in the sense that bidding does not close on an item until 3 minutes after the last bid has been placed. This is done in order to give every interested bidder an opportunity to bid. So, while the target closing time is 11:30pm for all lots, many of these will not close until well after 11:30pm, if they continue to receive bids after 11:27pm.
- After the close of the auction, you will be notified as to which lots you were successful on and will be directed to checkout to complete your purchase.
- You must be logged in to bid. If you do not have an account, you will have the option of creating one on the login page.
- Discount coupons do not apply to auction purchases.
A fine mint OG HR example of the 10c dull purple brown King Edward VII stamp from the 1903-1911 issue of the same name. Printed on vertical wove pa...View full details
A post office fresh and very fine OG of this popular commemorative issue in the pale rose shade, with jumbo sized margins. Although Unitrade prices...View full details
A fresh and fine mint hinged example of the 6c deep yellow brown Diamond Jubilee Issue. Scarce, as only 75,000 were originally printed. Unitrade va...View full details
A well centered and very mint OG example of this popular commemorative in the blackish violet shade. An under-rated stamp as only 200,000 were prin...View full details
A very well centered and very fine mint OG HR example in the deep yellow brown shade (yellow brown, brown and bright brown shades are shown to the ...View full details
A fine mint OG LH example of the fifty cent blue Widow's Weeds. Blue shade, and p. 12.1 x 12 on soft horizontal, newsprint-like wove paper measurin...View full details
Canada #465Biv (SG#590c) $1 Scarlet Edmonton Oilfield 1967-1973 Centennial Issue UR Corner Block MF Paper VF-75 NH
A very fine NH mint upper right (UR) corner field stock block of the $1 scarlet Edmonton Oilfield stamp from the 1967-1973 Centennial Issue. Printe...View full details
Canada #599iii (SG#709) $1 Vancouver 1972-1978 Caricature Issue Perf. 12.5 x 12 LF Paper Type 5 Sealed PB Set VF-80 NH
A well centered and very fine mint NH plate 2 sealed matched set of 4 corner blocks of the $1 multicoloured Vancouver Skyline definitive from the...View full details
A well centered and very fine NH example of the $2 multicolured 1983 Commonwealth Day stamp, in an upper left (UL) inscription block of 4. Printed ...View full details
A very well centered and very fine mint LH example of this first special delivery issue in the green shade (deep yellow green, pale blue-green, dee...View full details
Newfoundland #225ii (SG#249var) 32c Olive Black 1933 Sir Humphrey Gilbert Issue Watermark Inverted VF-75 NH
A very fine NH example of the 32c olive black "Gilbert Statue at Truro" stamp from the 1933 Sir Humphrey Gilbert Issue, with inverted watermark. ...View full details
A well centered and very fine mint NH example of the 6c ultramarine Newfoundland Hotel stamp from the 1929-1931 Re-Engraved Watermarked Publicity I...View full details
A very well centered and very fine mint NH single of the 1c deep bluish lilac postage due stamp from the 1933-1934 Third Postage Due Issue. Verti...View full details
A very fine mint OG NH example of the 1c pale blackish lilac wet printing postage due stamp from the 1906-1928 First Postage Due Issue. Printed o...View full details
A nearly perfectly centered and superb mint NH example of the scarce $2 brown maple leaf Consular Fee stamp from the 1949-1971 Consular Fee issue. ...View full details
A well centered and very fine mint NH single of the 20c dull scarlet special delivery stamp from the 1932-35 Medallion Issue. Horizontal wove pap...View full details
A very fine mint OG HR example of the 20c dark brown "Cartier's arrival" stamp from the 1908 Quebec Tercentenary Issue. Printed on vertical wove pa...View full details
A very well centered and very fine mint NH example in the lavender and aniline carmine shade. Lined inked oceans and normal configuration of territ...View full details
A very well centered and fresh NH example of this value with extremely deep orange colour. There is a small amount of foxing at the bottom, which d...View full details